Ofsted Parent View
We regularly ask parents what they think about the school. Below are the latest questionnaire results.
Below is also a link to 'Parent View' - the method OFSTED uses to gage parental opinions about a school. Please add your responses to the online survey if you can, as it gives us and those outside of our school a clear view of Waverley Academy and the many improvements we are making.
Parents identified lots of strengths:
- Our children are well looked after.
- Our children are safe at school.
- Our children are taught well.
- Our children are happy at school.
- We would recommend this school.
They would like us to work with them to:
- Support their child’s education at home.
- Find out more about the governing body.
- Continue to improve standards.
Questionnaire January 2016
From 95 parental responses, 89% of parents said that they would recommend this school to another parent.
From 95 parental responses, 94% of parents said that their children were well looked after at this school and 95% said that their children felt safe at this school.
From 95 parental responses, 91% of parents said that their children were taught well at this school and that 93% of children were happy attending school.
Please let us know what you think of our school by visiting and registering with Ofsted Parent view on the link below: